Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Plan of Attack

My next 12 weeks look like this:


Monday: Spin Class, Core strength workshop and weigh in
Tuesday: Group PT, PT (one on one), Weekly Physical Challenge Wednesday:Body Combat, Half hour cardio intervals (HHCI), and group weight loss session
Thursdays: HHCI, Cross training workshop, Zumba and group PT by the lake
Friday: HHCI, boxing, body combat
Saturday: HHCI, zumba, body balance
Sunday: HHCI, body pump, body balance

Naturally there will be some weeks where that won't be possible but it's a good format to stick to where I can. My trainers are keeing a close eye on me so that's good. I'm also doing plenty of physio to ensure I don't hurt myself. I've got that endorphin buzz happening, my body loves the exercise, I just have to get through the first couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment