Monday, April 19, 2010

Week 10 - Dying of the Lurgy

Must be hubris, mustn't it.  There I was last week all pumped and motivated, healthy eating, lots of exercise, yeah!  This week flu smacked with a big stick and alllllll my resolutions went out the window.  No gym for the week (which is a good thing - see Lu, Kiah, I finally get that message :) ) as my body had nothing, brain of fog and massive, massive comfort eating.  Cheese, white bread rolls, comfort food galore.  Healthiest thing I ate all week was some miso and apples provided by a friend but they were a highlight in a morass of unhealthy portion sizes and choices. 

*sigh*

Oh well, some weeks are like that, despite whatever the weigh in says next week, will get back on the horse.  Let's see what I can do in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment