Friday, March 26, 2010

Quick Update - Week 7

I'm not in the headspace to blog very much at present.  Work has been crazy (got to love an 18 hour day) and things kind of went to hell in a handbasket in the personal space area due to my ex being... well never mind.

Despite all this I've managed to achieve a small loss each week and am now at my lowest weight since starting the gym over 12 months ago.

I'm going out and seeing a lot of music at present and part of the joy of that experience is that I'm going out and dancing. Not having to spend the gig sitting down as I'm not fit enough to dance or feel unsure of myself looking silly.

I also managed to leg press 215kg this week.  Sounds okay but it was after I'd done reps with 120kg, 150kg, 180kg and 205kg first.  Am still feeling it a little.

Heading to the gym tonight.  Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment